2 posts • joined 18 Dec 2008
"Where did you get your MCSA - the back of a box of Cornflakes?!"
Isn't that where they come from?
Joke aside, I fully agree with you. Real MCSAs shouldn't even *think* about rolling out Firefox on their domains. Software deployment should be left to properly trained IT professionals instead.
Will it involve MS software?
Behold US snooping plans!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion