2 posts • joined 18 Dec 2008
"Where did you get your MCSA - the back of a box of Cornflakes?!"
Isn't that where they come from?
Joke aside, I fully agree with you. Real MCSAs shouldn't even *think* about rolling out Firefox on their domains. Software deployment should be left to properly trained IT professionals instead.
Will it involve MS software?
Behold US snooping plans!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning