2 posts • joined 18 Dec 2008
"Where did you get your MCSA - the back of a box of Cornflakes?!"
Isn't that where they come from?
Joke aside, I fully agree with you. Real MCSAs shouldn't even *think* about rolling out Firefox on their domains. Software deployment should be left to properly trained IT professionals instead.
Will it involve MS software?
Behold US snooping plans!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone