2 posts • joined 18 Dec 2008
"Where did you get your MCSA - the back of a box of Cornflakes?!"
Isn't that where they come from?
Joke aside, I fully agree with you. Real MCSAs shouldn't even *think* about rolling out Firefox on their domains. Software deployment should be left to properly trained IT professionals instead.
Will it involve MS software?
Behold US snooping plans!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM