2 posts • joined 18 Dec 2008
I've solved the problem. I've now electrified my computer case and also filled the insides with barbed wire and thermite....now it wont turn on though :( I wonder why....
Already been done?
I'll apologise if I'm wrong but hasn't this already been done in such beauty products as a "Warming face wash" by using chemicals such as anhydrous copper sulphate I do believe from memory. Tiger Balm ftw!
Mine's the glowing jacket....
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search