2 posts • joined 18 Dec 2008
I've solved the problem. I've now electrified my computer case and also filled the insides with barbed wire and thermite....now it wont turn on though :( I wonder why....
Already been done?
I'll apologise if I'm wrong but hasn't this already been done in such beauty products as a "Warming face wash" by using chemicals such as anhydrous copper sulphate I do believe from memory. Tiger Balm ftw!
Mine's the glowing jacket....
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests