2 posts • joined Thursday 18th December 2008 11:22 GMT
I've solved the problem. I've now electrified my computer case and also filled the insides with barbed wire and thermite....now it wont turn on though :( I wonder why....
Already been done?
I'll apologise if I'm wrong but hasn't this already been done in such beauty products as a "Warming face wash" by using chemicals such as anhydrous copper sulphate I do believe from memory. Tiger Balm ftw!
Mine's the glowing jacket....
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt