1 post • joined 16 Dec 2008
Been going for years
Try googling Antivirus 360, 3 of the 4 offerings on Sunday were for the scumware itself. For those who aren't yet aware, AntiVirus 360 is -more or less- the new incarnation of those old favorites AntiVirus XP, 2008 & 2009. Staples.com even offered to sell you a copy. Google updated it now, but still, it shows a cash first, then check it philosophy from Google which, to be fair, they've always had.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst