1 post • joined 16 Dec 2008
Been going for years
Try googling Antivirus 360, 3 of the 4 offerings on Sunday were for the scumware itself. For those who aren't yet aware, AntiVirus 360 is -more or less- the new incarnation of those old favorites AntiVirus XP, 2008 & 2009. Staples.com even offered to sell you a copy. Google updated it now, but still, it shows a cash first, then check it philosophy from Google which, to be fair, they've always had.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion