7 posts • joined 16 Dec 2008
Re: What's a radio?
Isn't a laptop something you carry around all day but only actually use on a desk?
Surely "over 6 figures" would imply 7 figures?
Foreseen over 30 years ago in the orginal Rogue Trader source book.
Same with Kings Head
Google protecting innocent pubs..
The interesting thing is that it shows he can actually smile!
If he deletes the comment then, no, he cannot prove defamation has taken place. This is because defamation has not taken place and there is no case.
The claimant should prefer that no defamation takes place, rather than defamation has taken place and he recieves compensation. The only reason the claimant would prefer the latter is if he was greedy and the compensation exceeded the damages done to him.
"Can you produce any evidence at all that kids born or conceived "artificially" will be less healthy than those conceived "naturally"?"
Well generally the artifical methods are only used after natural methods have failed. If natural methods have failed that is in effect Nature being "intelligent" and selecting against the potential offspring. This may not be statistical evidence but I suspect it will sway most intelligent people, and I'm sure that evidence is there if you look.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack