2 posts • joined Tuesday 16th December 2008 03:09 GMT
Truth in advertising...
Of course, *none* of these advertisements can be run in any country with even rudimentary "Truth in Advertising" laws.
Only in the barbarian lands, thankfully, is such drek broadcast.
Bo thinks that HPC doesn't need storage
He's not too bright, he thinks that SGI can recover its glory days just by producing very fast boxes, ignoring the problem of being able to store the data and get at it quickly.
(Oh, and IRIX was dead before the Chapter 11, maybe if the bloke who took over then was still around, at least he understood that you have to make products that are actually bought, not just have an impressive spec sheet.)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support