2 posts • joined 16 Dec 2008
Truth in advertising...
Of course, *none* of these advertisements can be run in any country with even rudimentary "Truth in Advertising" laws.
Only in the barbarian lands, thankfully, is such drek broadcast.
Bo thinks that HPC doesn't need storage
He's not too bright, he thinks that SGI can recover its glory days just by producing very fast boxes, ignoring the problem of being able to store the data and get at it quickly.
(Oh, and IRIX was dead before the Chapter 11, maybe if the bloke who took over then was still around, at least he understood that you have to make products that are actually bought, not just have an impressive spec sheet.)
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook