2 posts • joined 16 Dec 2008
Truth in advertising...
Of course, *none* of these advertisements can be run in any country with even rudimentary "Truth in Advertising" laws.
Only in the barbarian lands, thankfully, is such drek broadcast.
Bo thinks that HPC doesn't need storage
He's not too bright, he thinks that SGI can recover its glory days just by producing very fast boxes, ignoring the problem of being able to store the data and get at it quickly.
(Oh, and IRIX was dead before the Chapter 11, maybe if the bloke who took over then was still around, at least he understood that you have to make products that are actually bought, not just have an impressive spec sheet.)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base