1 post • joined 16 Dec 2008
Look like the iPhone?
Not every touch-screen looks like the iPhone. many do, admittedly, since the advantage of a touch phone is that one doesn't need a physical interface this affords us larger screens. however, take a look at Sony's W960i (my current phone) and X1, HTC's G1 and Diamond, Samsung's Tocco and Omnia and many others. Two of these even have slide-out QWERTY keypads in addition to touch-screen, and the W960 has a conventional keypad.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK