1 post • joined 16 Dec 2008
Look like the iPhone?
Not every touch-screen looks like the iPhone. many do, admittedly, since the advantage of a touch phone is that one doesn't need a physical interface this affords us larger screens. however, take a look at Sony's W960i (my current phone) and X1, HTC's G1 and Diamond, Samsung's Tocco and Omnia and many others. Two of these even have slide-out QWERTY keypads in addition to touch-screen, and the W960 has a conventional keypad.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars