1 post • joined 16 Dec 2008
Look like the iPhone?
Not every touch-screen looks like the iPhone. many do, admittedly, since the advantage of a touch phone is that one doesn't need a physical interface this affords us larger screens. however, take a look at Sony's W960i (my current phone) and X1, HTC's G1 and Diamond, Samsung's Tocco and Omnia and many others. Two of these even have slide-out QWERTY keypads in addition to touch-screen, and the W960 has a conventional keypad.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders