1 post • joined 16 Dec 2008
Look like the iPhone?
Not every touch-screen looks like the iPhone. many do, admittedly, since the advantage of a touch phone is that one doesn't need a physical interface this affords us larger screens. however, take a look at Sony's W960i (my current phone) and X1, HTC's G1 and Diamond, Samsung's Tocco and Omnia and many others. Two of these even have slide-out QWERTY keypads in addition to touch-screen, and the W960 has a conventional keypad.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great