2 posts • joined 15 Dec 2008
They're buying iTunes
Maybe they're going to buy all the non-DRM tracks in iTunes and use them to populate the new Zune subscription service.
This is fantastic
Wow, this article has got me really interested in creating an application to listen for some custom hot keys and trigger a process. I am going to look into this more closely. Thanks for this, Joseph. I look forward to your next article.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats