2 posts • joined Monday 15th December 2008 18:41 GMT
They're buying iTunes
Maybe they're going to buy all the non-DRM tracks in iTunes and use them to populate the new Zune subscription service.
This is fantastic
Wow, this article has got me really interested in creating an application to listen for some custom hot keys and trigger a process. I am going to look into this more closely. Thanks for this, Joseph. I look forward to your next article.
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more