8 posts • joined 15 Dec 2008
Handy to know if we ever get attacked by an extra-terrestrial insect race. We could give Chuck Norris the day off.
...and if you're struggling with demotic anglo-saxon...
Sights set too high
I'd settle for an operating system that works. All the time.
There hasn't been a story more suited to plastic figurine based re-enactment for ages!
Your public awaits...
Damn my job!
Been away from my PC - now I've missed all the gay fish action.
The one with the box of fish sticks in the pocket, thanks.
Buy a boat load of face masks and sell them on at a huge mark-up. They're doing it in airports already. If you want to be really heartless, buy builders' dust masks, they're cheaper but about as much use as a towel. It seems that some people have now reached that level of hysteria where they'll buy just about anything as long as it's labelled 'swine flu prevention'.
Think 'organic food', 'low carbon footprint goods', 'fair trade'...
Invasion? No problem...
Chuck Norris would have the lot of 'em - tentacles, magma-breath, 2G-defying muscles, you name it.
I think we're missing the point here...
So what are these things? Scyphozoan, hydrozoan, both? We need to know how to addrees them once they become our overlords.
The one with the blancmange in the pockets, ta.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base