2 posts • joined 14 Dec 2008
"Paintball," the PFY continues, handing what feels like a holster and some night vision goggles to me in the dark...
if this were my workplace that would read "incendiary rounds" vs. paintball and by 'what feels like a holster'
would be replaced by the phrase 'plenty of extra clips'....the great unwashed should have seen it coming...
i'll get the extra clips from here.........suckers
dually noted about the crap-ness of vista...there should be an upgrade available where it has a laser guided site that hones in on on account...i mean beancounters when thrown out of a 4th story window end on...that would make for one hell of a vista (i.e. vista is spanish for 'view' remember)
mines the one reaching for the 27 cent underpaid check in the pocket
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…