1 post • joined 13 Dec 2008
HP Monitor Return
We recently received a new monitor from HP in a nice shiny well packaged box. We also received a second completely empty box (at a cost of £20 mind you) which contained just more packing, just in case we ever wanted to send the monitor back to HP. I can tell you we were all very amused in our office. Why the box the monitor came in wasn't up to the high standards of HP for returns i'll never know. Quite obviously they knew their monitor was crap in the first place and everyone who bought one would immediately want to send it back!! Apparently though, if we send the empty box back, we can get our money back (I can just hear the van miles piling up on the M6 now!)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015