1 post • joined 13 Dec 2008
HP Monitor Return
We recently received a new monitor from HP in a nice shiny well packaged box. We also received a second completely empty box (at a cost of £20 mind you) which contained just more packing, just in case we ever wanted to send the monitor back to HP. I can tell you we were all very amused in our office. Why the box the monitor came in wasn't up to the high standards of HP for returns i'll never know. Quite obviously they knew their monitor was crap in the first place and everyone who bought one would immediately want to send it back!! Apparently though, if we send the empty box back, we can get our money back (I can just hear the van miles piling up on the M6 now!)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'