4 posts • joined 11 Dec 2008
EDLIN ..... and Telnet
I realise you're probably kidding on the EDLIN one but I am still wondering which Brainiac decided to leave telnet out of the command line in Windows 7 by default. I realise you can add it in but it's a pain in the arse dropping to a command prompt and finding it's not there....
Some of us *like* command lines... hufff....
Households != Population
Whilst there are well over 300 million Americans each one of those does not constitute the definition of a Household. Not all Americans live on their own, many come in "family packs" which constitute a household instead.
Therefore growth of approx 115 million households to 201 million households is either massive population increase or a whole lot of families splitting up and living on their own.
They operate as Red Crescent in Malaysia for precisely that reason.
Well all I can say is.....
Feck off Asa, ye bunch of wee feckers.
No, true enough, I'd never say it quite like that in real life.... but anyone who's not a complete head-the-ball knows that most people, certainly under 30,in Ireland, North or South would use fuck and feck interchangeably.
Can't wait to see the new Scrumpy Jack "Fuck you <insert larger name>!" advert series.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom