2 posts • joined 10 Dec 2008
Red Hat Network IS open source
This is only mentioned in passing, but Red Hat have open-sourced the Red Hat Network Satellite code a year ago
Latest RHEL updates already support Nehalem
"In which releases of Red Hat Enterprise Linux are the Intel Core i7 (codenamed Nehalem) processors supported?"
"Intel's Core i7 (codenamed Nehalem) CPU series are supported in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.7 and 5.2."
Perhaps Sun want to split hairs on "supported" vs "full feature support".
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp