2 posts • joined 10 Dec 2008
Red Hat Network IS open source
This is only mentioned in passing, but Red Hat have open-sourced the Red Hat Network Satellite code a year ago
Latest RHEL updates already support Nehalem
"In which releases of Red Hat Enterprise Linux are the Intel Core i7 (codenamed Nehalem) processors supported?"
"Intel's Core i7 (codenamed Nehalem) CPU series are supported in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.7 and 5.2."
Perhaps Sun want to split hairs on "supported" vs "full feature support".
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan