1 post • joined 8 Dec 2008
Lets do the maths!
If you open up character map in XP, click '!', then in the bottom half of the screen it shows the key code as '0x21'.
If you then find '¡' the character code it shows the ansi code 0xA1 and the alt-XXXX code as 161. Add these together:
0x21 + 0xA1 + 161
and you get 355.
Sorry guys, I never was quite as good as Carol Vordaman :(
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize