1 post • joined 8 Dec 2008
Lets do the maths!
If you open up character map in XP, click '!', then in the bottom half of the screen it shows the key code as '0x21'.
If you then find '¡' the character code it shows the ansi code 0xA1 and the alt-XXXX code as 161. Add these together:
0x21 + 0xA1 + 161
and you get 355.
Sorry guys, I never was quite as good as Carol Vordaman :(
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait