5 posts • joined 7 Dec 2008
Thats right blame it on the Democrats
The stock markets started to plunge once investors started feeling that there was going to be "change" in America All stocks (not just Sun) payed the price. All of those people who wanted "change" in America got their wish - a global recession.
I wondered how long it would be before Obama got blamed for this recession, Maybe Sara Palin would have done a better job?
What Linux worry?
Linux doesn't worry about hardware compatibility, that's your problem
I just hope they fix the CD burning software Brasero, it doesn't work on my new Dell Studio computer
Cheech anf chong
When Cheech and Chong played Black Sabbath at 78 they saw God,. Interesting that God has a blue eye, proof that the the pictures of Jesus wiith really great hair, like a Breck Sampoo ad are true.
If I was making a documentary or rockumentory on led Zeppelin I'd get all my footage from You tube. Sure the quality wouldn't be that great but I would have made it cheaper than all those guys with their pricey Apple gear, and they'd be out of buisness
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards