5 posts • joined 7 Dec 2008
Thats right blame it on the Democrats
The stock markets started to plunge once investors started feeling that there was going to be "change" in America All stocks (not just Sun) payed the price. All of those people who wanted "change" in America got their wish - a global recession.
I wondered how long it would be before Obama got blamed for this recession, Maybe Sara Palin would have done a better job?
What Linux worry?
Linux doesn't worry about hardware compatibility, that's your problem
I just hope they fix the CD burning software Brasero, it doesn't work on my new Dell Studio computer
Cheech anf chong
When Cheech and Chong played Black Sabbath at 78 they saw God,. Interesting that God has a blue eye, proof that the the pictures of Jesus wiith really great hair, like a Breck Sampoo ad are true.
If I was making a documentary or rockumentory on led Zeppelin I'd get all my footage from You tube. Sure the quality wouldn't be that great but I would have made it cheaper than all those guys with their pricey Apple gear, and they'd be out of buisness
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes