5 posts • joined 27 Apr 2007
So is Adobe saying if Acrobat Reader 7 is affected? I refuse to upgrade to v8 because I think it sucks. We use v8 at work and I hate it. That's why I still have v7 at home.
Maybe I just need to replace it with something else entirely. It's a memory hog anyway.
Michael Bay must be stopped
Stop this madness now!!! Michael Bay must be stopped from making any more movies!
love the URL
hehehe... The URL for this story is apt. Kudos.
built IBM tough
The IBM made T-series are tough! That metal frame is great. I had a T40 that I dropped 4 feet onto a ceramic floor while powered on. It survived with only two injuries. The tabs that held the battery in shifted a bit so that the battery wasn't as tight (no big deal). The DVD drive was dislodged from its tracks. I just popped the drive back into its tracks and all was good.
Amazingly the ceramic floor survived too. I was more worried about it.
Google's new motto is...
"All your information are belong to us."
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA