5 posts • joined Friday 27th April 2007 14:26 GMT
So is Adobe saying if Acrobat Reader 7 is affected? I refuse to upgrade to v8 because I think it sucks. We use v8 at work and I hate it. That's why I still have v7 at home.
Maybe I just need to replace it with something else entirely. It's a memory hog anyway.
built IBM tough
The IBM made T-series are tough! That metal frame is great. I had a T40 that I dropped 4 feet onto a ceramic floor while powered on. It survived with only two injuries. The tabs that held the battery in shifted a bit so that the battery wasn't as tight (no big deal). The DVD drive was dislodged from its tracks. I just popped the drive back into its tracks and all was good.
Amazingly the ceramic floor survived too. I was more worried about it.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support