1 post • joined 6 Dec 2008
Firstly I'm definately not a Microsoft fan boy, however I think it needs saying:
The EULA does not entitle you to a refund only points you to whom to need to ask IF you can have a refund. OEM's are fully entitled to say no.
For most people the packages sold by main stream manufactores are perfectly acceptable, but if you want something a little different be prepaired to have to shop around for it. You can't keep using the excuse that you cant buy a computer OS free or with the OS of your choice any more because you can. Have a look.
Back to the car analogy; you don't buy Ferrari for the engine and wine constantly because the seats arent the colour you wanted.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs