1 post • joined 6 Dec 2008
Firstly I'm definately not a Microsoft fan boy, however I think it needs saying:
The EULA does not entitle you to a refund only points you to whom to need to ask IF you can have a refund. OEM's are fully entitled to say no.
For most people the packages sold by main stream manufactores are perfectly acceptable, but if you want something a little different be prepaired to have to shop around for it. You can't keep using the excuse that you cant buy a computer OS free or with the OS of your choice any more because you can. Have a look.
Back to the car analogy; you don't buy Ferrari for the engine and wine constantly because the seats arent the colour you wanted.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2