3 posts • joined 5 Dec 2008
It's there to provide a familiar frame of reference for the speed of the processor. This, and for you and all of your associated muppetards to get their hands off their sister and type something inane on the keybamaboard-thingy.
Was this research paid for by HP to show how necessary digitally signed firmware is? The last thing they want is a version of firmware which doesn't lie about toner levels.
That's eke, not eek, unless they're trying to turn a profit by scaring people.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?