2 posts • joined 4 Dec 2008
And the first response of the Governmant
Is always Violence and Destruction.
It's a part of a campaign.
The corporate political whores have long been unhappy about their inability to control the net the way they control the old media. A few years ago the Clintonian Bitch was whining that the trouble with the internet is that there were "no gatekeepers".
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND