2 posts • joined 4 Dec 2008
And the first response of the Governmant
Is always Violence and Destruction.
It's a part of a campaign.
The corporate political whores have long been unhappy about their inability to control the net the way they control the old media. A few years ago the Clintonian Bitch was whining that the trouble with the internet is that there were "no gatekeepers".
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS