5 posts • joined 4 Dec 2008
Is the value of the voucher counted as revenue for Groupon I wonder?
Big friggin' deal!
I've got a full HD display on my laptop. Its a dell Inspiron and has 1920x1200 display.
I bought it 10 YEARS AGO in 2002 and still works perfectly.
...I can still post suggestions. Just um, click the link at the top of their page.
i just hope
that the fella nails the dodgey plot for wrongful arrest.
Also pre-ticked an "in-flight meal" for a 2 hour flight at a cost of £13 on top of the published price, which I didn't want becasue in-flight meals are not wothwhile. I wouldn't have minded so much if it was an option but they even disabled the tick box so you couldn't opt-out!
Thanks OUTLAW - I'll be asking Neilson ( who I think is run by Thomson) for a refund of the meal and point them in the right direction of the law.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad