5 posts • joined Thursday 4th December 2008 08:16 GMT
Is the value of the voucher counted as revenue for Groupon I wonder?
Big friggin' deal!
I've got a full HD display on my laptop. Its a dell Inspiron and has 1920x1200 display.
I bought it 10 YEARS AGO in 2002 and still works perfectly.
i just hope
that the fella nails the dodgey plot for wrongful arrest.
Also pre-ticked an "in-flight meal" for a 2 hour flight at a cost of £13 on top of the published price, which I didn't want becasue in-flight meals are not wothwhile. I wouldn't have minded so much if it was an option but they even disabled the tick box so you couldn't opt-out!
Thanks OUTLAW - I'll be asking Neilson ( who I think is run by Thomson) for a refund of the meal and point them in the right direction of the law.
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong