5 posts • joined 4 Dec 2008
Is the value of the voucher counted as revenue for Groupon I wonder?
Big friggin' deal!
I've got a full HD display on my laptop. Its a dell Inspiron and has 1920x1200 display.
I bought it 10 YEARS AGO in 2002 and still works perfectly.
...I can still post suggestions. Just um, click the link at the top of their page.
i just hope
that the fella nails the dodgey plot for wrongful arrest.
Also pre-ticked an "in-flight meal" for a 2 hour flight at a cost of £13 on top of the published price, which I didn't want becasue in-flight meals are not wothwhile. I wouldn't have minded so much if it was an option but they even disabled the tick box so you couldn't opt-out!
Thanks OUTLAW - I'll be asking Neilson ( who I think is run by Thomson) for a refund of the meal and point them in the right direction of the law.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan