5 posts • joined 4 Dec 2008
Is the value of the voucher counted as revenue for Groupon I wonder?
Big friggin' deal!
I've got a full HD display on my laptop. Its a dell Inspiron and has 1920x1200 display.
I bought it 10 YEARS AGO in 2002 and still works perfectly.
...I can still post suggestions. Just um, click the link at the top of their page.
i just hope
that the fella nails the dodgey plot for wrongful arrest.
Also pre-ticked an "in-flight meal" for a 2 hour flight at a cost of £13 on top of the published price, which I didn't want becasue in-flight meals are not wothwhile. I wouldn't have minded so much if it was an option but they even disabled the tick box so you couldn't opt-out!
Thanks OUTLAW - I'll be asking Neilson ( who I think is run by Thomson) for a refund of the meal and point them in the right direction of the law.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM