3 posts • joined 3 Dec 2008
... and another one
... that looks like the magical gPhone photoshop from a couple years back. Has it really taken all these companies this long to realise that the hype over one fake photo justified a phone to be developed in its image?
To hell with usability. We all saw that gPhone fake and wanted it. Not even the iPhone looks as good. All screen. No buttons (maybe hidden away on the side). Finger friendly UI. It will sell millions.
The reason Nintendo wins:
Software. Plain and simple. Nintendo is as strict with its licensing as Apple (but gets no flack??). When Nintendo had gotten so strict that they were throttling developers, in swooped Sony with the PS1 and insanely lax game vetting, and had a MAJOR success. Now Ninty's putting as much effort into its releases as it did in the late eighties/early-nineties, it's back on top. Sony/MS are now fumbling with emerging technologies (HD, WebContent, MotionControl), while Nintendo have stuck to their guns (pretty much) and just sells fun.
Sounds good -
Could this be the first viable XBMC box??
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer