3 posts • joined 3 Dec 2008
... and another one
... that looks like the magical gPhone photoshop from a couple years back. Has it really taken all these companies this long to realise that the hype over one fake photo justified a phone to be developed in its image?
To hell with usability. We all saw that gPhone fake and wanted it. Not even the iPhone looks as good. All screen. No buttons (maybe hidden away on the side). Finger friendly UI. It will sell millions.
The reason Nintendo wins:
Software. Plain and simple. Nintendo is as strict with its licensing as Apple (but gets no flack??). When Nintendo had gotten so strict that they were throttling developers, in swooped Sony with the PS1 and insanely lax game vetting, and had a MAJOR success. Now Ninty's putting as much effort into its releases as it did in the late eighties/early-nineties, it's back on top. Sony/MS are now fumbling with emerging technologies (HD, WebContent, MotionControl), while Nintendo have stuck to their guns (pretty much) and just sells fun.
Sounds good -
Could this be the first viable XBMC box??
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats