1 post • joined 3 Dec 2008
AV on my MAC
Currently I do not have an Anti-Virus solution on my MAC but I have been looking for one for a few weeks now. This is not down to the feeling that I need one but more because my background has been on Windows and it was a necessity to have one.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders