9 posts • joined 2 Dec 2008
Re: Google, telcos in wireless agreement shock
"... and build maps showing signal coverage and strength."
Good! Maybe then we will know: "Can you hear me now?"
Re: "Woolies Pic 'N' Mix..."
What? No licorice allsorts?
L. Ron Hubbard...
...was a lousy prophet and an even worse a Sci-Fi writer! (Have you ever read Battlefield Earth? Turgid!).
Well now, I suppose I am now on Scientology's sh!t list!
Interesting article on 4chan from Encyclopedia Dramatica:
Or they could deploy...
Although, it DID fail to stop the vehicle for 30 miles. The owner took it to a garage "complaining of a shimmy"!
Mines the one with the Sealy Posturpedic in the pocket.
I just set it...
....as my desktop wallpaper.
"Peanut Butter Panic"
Thank God I don't have a nut allergy! I LOVE peanut butter sandwiches, peanut butter on my waffles, even peanut butter ICE CREAM:
...hand me the tinfoil please!
(Covering an RFID with tinfoil in essence creates a Faraday cage around said RFID).
Mines the one with the tinfoil lining.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months