9 posts • joined 2 Dec 2008
Re: Google, telcos in wireless agreement shock
"... and build maps showing signal coverage and strength."
Good! Maybe then we will know: "Can you hear me now?"
Re: "Woolies Pic 'N' Mix..."
What? No licorice allsorts?
L. Ron Hubbard...
...was a lousy prophet and an even worse a Sci-Fi writer! (Have you ever read Battlefield Earth? Turgid!).
Well now, I suppose I am now on Scientology's sh!t list!
Interesting article on 4chan from Encyclopedia Dramatica:
Or they could deploy...
Although, it DID fail to stop the vehicle for 30 miles. The owner took it to a garage "complaining of a shimmy"!
Mines the one with the Sealy Posturpedic in the pocket.
I just set it...
....as my desktop wallpaper.
"Peanut Butter Panic"
Thank God I don't have a nut allergy! I LOVE peanut butter sandwiches, peanut butter on my waffles, even peanut butter ICE CREAM:
...hand me the tinfoil please!
(Covering an RFID with tinfoil in essence creates a Faraday cage around said RFID).
Mines the one with the tinfoil lining.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER