8 posts • joined 2 Dec 2008
I seem to be alone here
Actually, I'd go Raiders (the first is always the best, see below) > Crusade > Skull > Temple
Star Wars > Jedi > Empire > Sith > Clones > Menace
Well, I'm in!
Freebies get me every time. I figure, I'll be buying 7 anyway (Home Premium), so Ultimate would be nice. I like drinking. I drink while upgrading PCs. So, I can have a drink, install a free copy of 7, have music on, dance a bit. Setting up with Ease Party! The only problem I have, as has been pointed out, is the 9 friends bit. So far I've got:
2) kid 1
3) kid 2
5) Brother-in-law maybe
6) Other brother-in-law
7) His wife
8) Their kid 1
9) Their kid 2
Hey, I've got enough! Failing that, I'll just email friends and relatives who all live miles away, and wouldn't cross the street for a Windows 7 party, let alone travel hundreds of miles.
@ Andy Barber
Unless I missed something, I read it as "GGF may be renamed The Pirate Bay"
@Anonymous Coward Posted Tuesday 26th May 2009 12:57 GMT
Hi, I've just looked and Letsby Ave is indeed in Streetview, and if you go to the end at "Letsby Ave, Norton, Sheffield S9 1, United Kingdom" there is a police van. Cool
Should be longer
with a "no, send right now, I'm not angry" button
Unless you live miles from a Blockbuster..
surely it will be quicker just to pop in, and get the blu-ray disc, won't it?
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops