2 posts • joined 1 Dec 2008
Idiot bloggers...idiot safety regulations for 'improbable things'
....and airplanes are not perfect...sometimes they fall out of the sky when trying to drive airfares lower.
I've only flown Ryanair once, and I can't imagine doing so again in the future with such an unprofessional attitude amongst staff. There must be unimaginable pressure to cause such venting, and that can't bode well for 'idiot' things like maintenance and Airworthiness Directives that only deal with 'improbable' things.
Seems HR at Ryanair has a policy of highering [sic] people with IQs to match their airfares.
Utorrent authors killing 911 voip calls
This is the latest in the lamebrained efforts of programmers. It's easy to see the PR boon this will be for the throttling efforts...imagine the 1st time someone tries to dial 911 on the VOIP line and someone's pirating efforts stifles the call for help.
Also, it's this type of thing that leads to juries slapping $200,000 judgments on file sharers. The public is far more tolerant of gentleman thieves.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro