1 post • joined 1 Dec 2008
Lies, damn lies and managment
Actually, EDS were probably over-subscribed on the recent VR round. The problem lies with middle management types putting the kybosh on staff taking VR. The reasons for this are supposedly operational, however there are a lot of little kingdoms to protect and staff numbers are basically seen as a penis extension.
In my own team, over 90% staff volunteered.. That's 100% of those who have been with EDS for more than 5 years. They've got plenty of volunteers, just terrified, purile, spinless managers who don't want to let staff go voluntarily. either that or they're looking forward to the compulsory rounds so they can 'claim a few scalps'.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware