1 post • joined 1 Dec 2008
Lies, damn lies and managment
Actually, EDS were probably over-subscribed on the recent VR round. The problem lies with middle management types putting the kybosh on staff taking VR. The reasons for this are supposedly operational, however there are a lot of little kingdoms to protect and staff numbers are basically seen as a penis extension.
In my own team, over 90% staff volunteered.. That's 100% of those who have been with EDS for more than 5 years. They've got plenty of volunteers, just terrified, purile, spinless managers who don't want to let staff go voluntarily. either that or they're looking forward to the compulsory rounds so they can 'claim a few scalps'.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email