1 post • joined 1 Dec 2008
Lies, damn lies and managment
Actually, EDS were probably over-subscribed on the recent VR round. The problem lies with middle management types putting the kybosh on staff taking VR. The reasons for this are supposedly operational, however there are a lot of little kingdoms to protect and staff numbers are basically seen as a penis extension.
In my own team, over 90% staff volunteered.. That's 100% of those who have been with EDS for more than 5 years. They've got plenty of volunteers, just terrified, purile, spinless managers who don't want to let staff go voluntarily. either that or they're looking forward to the compulsory rounds so they can 'claim a few scalps'.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers