1 post • joined 1 Dec 2008
Lies, damn lies and managment
Actually, EDS were probably over-subscribed on the recent VR round. The problem lies with middle management types putting the kybosh on staff taking VR. The reasons for this are supposedly operational, however there are a lot of little kingdoms to protect and staff numbers are basically seen as a penis extension.
In my own team, over 90% staff volunteered.. That's 100% of those who have been with EDS for more than 5 years. They've got plenty of volunteers, just terrified, purile, spinless managers who don't want to let staff go voluntarily. either that or they're looking forward to the compulsory rounds so they can 'claim a few scalps'.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball