5 posts • joined Sunday 30th November 2008 10:06 GMT
But what are they really worth
Is it just me or is everyone missing one massive point here, Apple have NEVER paid a dividend so unless you are speculativly trading on those shares then they are worthless.
Something tells me customers would rather a fix that worked than one that was rushed, sorry, expediently published. Lets hope they get it right this time, i would hate to be in the Seagate techies shoes right now.
good work but could do with some phone numbers :)
Personally i think this is a nice article, I was not aware of RayNet or the capabilities of our comms infrastructure. However, bar RayNet, as other people have pointed out, who on earth (literally) are you going to call. I'm not aware that Satellite (Iridium) or other technolgies have a broadcast facility so unless you know the telephone number of any survivors your fecked!!
Prehaps El Reg could publish some useful numbers for us to remember in case of such a disaster, 999 withstanding :)
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps