5 posts • joined 30 Nov 2008
But what are they really worth
Is it just me or is everyone missing one massive point here, Apple have NEVER paid a dividend so unless you are speculativly trading on those shares then they are worthless.
Thats what they said about Bee's
For ages Bee's flight went unexplained. Im sure this case is the same. Until he has an actual specimen im going to side with fantasy!
Hmmm, distored persective...
People seem to have some crazy ideas about Dubai. Its got no more anti-american quarters then anywhere else in the world. Its more open to westerners here then most places.
Something tells me customers would rather a fix that worked than one that was rushed, sorry, expediently published. Lets hope they get it right this time, i would hate to be in the Seagate techies shoes right now.
good work but could do with some phone numbers :)
Personally i think this is a nice article, I was not aware of RayNet or the capabilities of our comms infrastructure. However, bar RayNet, as other people have pointed out, who on earth (literally) are you going to call. I'm not aware that Satellite (Iridium) or other technolgies have a broadcast facility so unless you know the telephone number of any survivors your fecked!!
Prehaps El Reg could publish some useful numbers for us to remember in case of such a disaster, 999 withstanding :)
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star