4 posts • joined 28 Nov 2008
Not the whole web
Google didn't mistake the whole web for malware - its adverts ^w sponsored links at the top of the search results were OK apparently. I didn't get a screenshot though.
Click a sponsored link - that's OK, anything else is bad - a way to boost revenue or keep the advertisers happy?
So I went to my local police map, typed in my postcode, got a naff map and some figures that said some types of crime had gone up and some have gone down, and then I was filled with a feeling that I couldn't quite describe. Was it apathy; was it disinterest; was it antipathy? I wasn't sure quite what I was feeling so I checked the press release. Empowerment - that's it, I'm empowered now. I feel so empowered I think my head is going to explode. I feel like I'm in a dilbert cartoon. I think I'll have to go and lie down for a bit I'm until the empowered-ness wears off.
Mines the cloak of empowerability...
@ Peter Clarke - Drop the Dead Donkey
Yes Gus was the station manager of Globelink news.
Bye the way, "there is something I'd like to pop into your percolator to see if it comes out brown".
Anyway, that was old magagement gobbledegook, bring on the new gobbledegook!
@square the circle by AC
"However im hard pushed to think of a one word alternative to pro-active for example."
Er, how about "Active", or is my irony filter faulty?
Come for a swim in my think-tank
I'll get my coat...
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...