11 posts • joined 28 Nov 2008
well he could have got it if he was an Apple developer, but then from his post that looks unlikely.
"OSX is 2x more expensive"
so Windows 7 will cost £41.50?
so it's the emacs psychologists with a fancy wrapper then?
"The Apple notebooks are a generation back in terms of features, in most cases."
yeah, I had a PC with one of them Core 2 Duos back in 2000 dude!
I've never had a problem with updates in 7 years of Macs, but I always see people here or on other sites complaining that they have. As it's the same updates & operating system for everyone it makes me wonder what they've been doing.
I've never seen this on a Mac, I have seen it on a Dell though. The cable frayed and sparked on my girlfriends old Dell laptop power supply. I didn't sue though because it was wear from her picking it up by the cable repeatedly for 2 years.
"...whinging Apple fanbois..."
hardly. if they were proper fanboys they'd have 10.5 anyway
the noises on the mac pale into insignificance compared to all the irritating sounds coming from the windows machines at work
He looks like a lego man.
maybe people should learn to read. the article says that they are PLANNING TO REMOVE this facility, not that it has been removed.
Didcot vs Manchester
You really would rather live in Harwell or Didcot than Manchester? Are you joking or just really boring?
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS