3 posts • joined Thursday 27th November 2008 14:01 GMT
Only 90 minutes?
So what if the battery only lasts 90 minutes?
If you've got an HD TV or monitor to plug it in to, you're most likely going to have a power source to plug it in to.
If you want to take it somewhere you haven't got a power source: you'd probably be better off getting a regular EEE Pc.
Otherwise: I think it's damn cool. I can imagine it being a nice machine for browsing the web on whatever sized screen you have to hand. I just pulled the (broken) screen off an old laptop to make something for just that - and it proved very useful :-)
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle