3 posts • joined 27 Nov 2008
GTA Leeds, please. That is all.
Only 90 minutes?
So what if the battery only lasts 90 minutes?
If you've got an HD TV or monitor to plug it in to, you're most likely going to have a power source to plug it in to.
If you want to take it somewhere you haven't got a power source: you'd probably be better off getting a regular EEE Pc.
Otherwise: I think it's damn cool. I can imagine it being a nice machine for browsing the web on whatever sized screen you have to hand. I just pulled the (broken) screen off an old laptop to make something for just that - and it proved very useful :-)
From the 90's?
Oh come on, El Reg.
Recently raided a house in Italy?
That video has been around for years.
At least 2 years anyway: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6FaIEJSYwIs
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst