3 posts • joined Thursday 27th November 2008 14:01 GMT
Only 90 minutes?
So what if the battery only lasts 90 minutes?
If you've got an HD TV or monitor to plug it in to, you're most likely going to have a power source to plug it in to.
If you want to take it somewhere you haven't got a power source: you'd probably be better off getting a regular EEE Pc.
Otherwise: I think it's damn cool. I can imagine it being a nice machine for browsing the web on whatever sized screen you have to hand. I just pulled the (broken) screen off an old laptop to make something for just that - and it proved very useful :-)
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging