6 posts • joined 23 Nov 2008
A person who uses a mobile phone to recreate the sound of an instrument is not a musician.
Well, how very dare you....
you put the iphone at number 3?
You had the nerve to go against the cult?
Isn't that blasphemy?
That's it, you are all going to hell.
I mean Mr Jobs, for your funny comments. Can we all have what you're on?
Just as a reference point try and listen to iRiver, Cowon, Creative, Sony and lots more mp3 players, that is if you're allowed. Also, these all support drag and drop so I'm sure it's easier than installing iTunes, setting up a library, connecting the ipod.... is it ready yet?
Also, when you get the chance visit http://www.apple.com/uk/downloads/ and you'll see that it clearly states that Safari is 'The world's best browser'.
Please stop wasting the admins time and post ridiculous comments. Pick up a book instead Mr Jobs.
I didn't realise if something was the best seller then it automatically means that it's the best in the world. In that case Scott you should bow your head to everything Microsoft.
I know the truth hurts if you disagree, but sorry on this one...
If they mean Green to being Sour then yes
They also claim they have the best browser in the world, the best mp3 player in the world... I can't go on my side hurts from laughing so much.
I have both the Xbox 360 and the PS3. I must say at first I didn't like the 360 but the more I used it the more I got to love it. This update worked like a treat and the fact that you can install games on the hdd is a huge plus.
Now I only buy games on the PS3 if they are exclusive to the system, otherwise it's the 360 for me.
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln