2 posts • joined 21 Nov 2008
I am surprised....I think Blu Ray prices are too high....even older films can be up to £21.99. I just don't feel that the qaulity difference between DVD and Blu Ray makes it worth the extra cost. So I'll still be purchasing DVD's for the time being.
That's in part because the difference offered by Blu-ray and DVD is not that significant, and the price is too high for Blu-Ray discs.
I refuse to pay over £20 for a film......£15 max for a new title.
I am happy with DVD quality and price...despite having 2 blu-ray players.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The last straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM