2 posts • joined 21 Nov 2008
I am surprised....I think Blu Ray prices are too high....even older films can be up to £21.99. I just don't feel that the qaulity difference between DVD and Blu Ray makes it worth the extra cost. So I'll still be purchasing DVD's for the time being.
That's in part because the difference offered by Blu-ray and DVD is not that significant, and the price is too high for Blu-Ray discs.
I refuse to pay over £20 for a film......£15 max for a new title.
I am happy with DVD quality and price...despite having 2 blu-ray players.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO