2 posts • joined 21 Nov 2008
I am surprised....I think Blu Ray prices are too high....even older films can be up to £21.99. I just don't feel that the qaulity difference between DVD and Blu Ray makes it worth the extra cost. So I'll still be purchasing DVD's for the time being.
That's in part because the difference offered by Blu-ray and DVD is not that significant, and the price is too high for Blu-Ray discs.
I refuse to pay over £20 for a film......£15 max for a new title.
I am happy with DVD quality and price...despite having 2 blu-ray players.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search