2 posts • joined 21 Nov 2008
I am surprised....I think Blu Ray prices are too high....even older films can be up to £21.99. I just don't feel that the qaulity difference between DVD and Blu Ray makes it worth the extra cost. So I'll still be purchasing DVD's for the time being.
That's in part because the difference offered by Blu-ray and DVD is not that significant, and the price is too high for Blu-Ray discs.
I refuse to pay over £20 for a film......£15 max for a new title.
I am happy with DVD quality and price...despite having 2 blu-ray players.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'