2 posts • joined 21 Nov 2008
I am surprised....I think Blu Ray prices are too high....even older films can be up to £21.99. I just don't feel that the qaulity difference between DVD and Blu Ray makes it worth the extra cost. So I'll still be purchasing DVD's for the time being.
That's in part because the difference offered by Blu-ray and DVD is not that significant, and the price is too high for Blu-Ray discs.
I refuse to pay over £20 for a film......£15 max for a new title.
I am happy with DVD quality and price...despite having 2 blu-ray players.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip