1 post • joined 21 Nov 2008
Mythbusters - Busted
Mythbusters recently did a segment on their show testing thsi 'Myth'. They tested if a .45 round could be stopped by a mobile phone.
After some testing on the range, this was 100% 'BUSTED'.
The only way i could see how a phone could stop a .45 round was if it was fired from a LONG ways a way and had lost most of its energy BEFORE hitting the phone.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks