1 post • joined 21 Nov 2008
Mythbusters - Busted
Mythbusters recently did a segment on their show testing thsi 'Myth'. They tested if a .45 round could be stopped by a mobile phone.
After some testing on the range, this was 100% 'BUSTED'.
The only way i could see how a phone could stop a .45 round was if it was fired from a LONG ways a way and had lost most of its energy BEFORE hitting the phone.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them