2 posts • joined 21 Nov 2008
Sounds interesting. If it works on primates, we might me able to grow Gordon Brown a brain at long last.
Sounds like the US patent office could use a good kick in the spuds.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS