1 post • joined 21 Nov 2008
To address an exsisting comment - Transmeta has zero debt, no liability and a revenue stream that was worth approx $300M in the prior 12 months.
STILL want to give these corpoarte raiders excuses?
What's SAd is that no journo wants to go ask some piercing questions of the rich gets richer crew!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base