1 post • joined 21 Nov 2008
To address an exsisting comment - Transmeta has zero debt, no liability and a revenue stream that was worth approx $300M in the prior 12 months.
STILL want to give these corpoarte raiders excuses?
What's SAd is that no journo wants to go ask some piercing questions of the rich gets richer crew!
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them