1 post • joined 21 Nov 2008
Just lovely to know there are folks willing to point out security issues to the public at large... Maybe the world would be a better place if our neighbors took out an ad in the Register every time I forgot to lock my front door instead of letting me know.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait