1 post • joined 21 Nov 2008
Just lovely to know there are folks willing to point out security issues to the public at large... Maybe the world would be a better place if our neighbors took out an ad in the Register every time I forgot to lock my front door instead of letting me know.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning