1 post • joined 21 Nov 2008
Just lovely to know there are folks willing to point out security issues to the public at large... Maybe the world would be a better place if our neighbors took out an ad in the Register every time I forgot to lock my front door instead of letting me know.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO