1 post • joined 21 Nov 2008
Just lovely to know there are folks willing to point out security issues to the public at large... Maybe the world would be a better place if our neighbors took out an ad in the Register every time I forgot to lock my front door instead of letting me know.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap