1 post • joined 20 Nov 2008
Same-domain policy 101
> No, it doesn't run "in the context of the page". It runs in the context of the google.com domain.
> Similarly, they can't modify it to steal the admin login from the change.gov website.
Not that they would, but yes they could.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR