1 post • joined 20 Nov 2008
Same-domain policy 101
> No, it doesn't run "in the context of the page". It runs in the context of the google.com domain.
> Similarly, they can't modify it to steal the admin login from the change.gov website.
Not that they would, but yes they could.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops