1 post • joined 20 Nov 2008
Same-domain policy 101
> No, it doesn't run "in the context of the page". It runs in the context of the google.com domain.
> Similarly, they can't modify it to steal the admin login from the change.gov website.
Not that they would, but yes they could.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders