1 post • joined 20 Nov 2008
Same-domain policy 101
> No, it doesn't run "in the context of the page". It runs in the context of the google.com domain.
> Similarly, they can't modify it to steal the admin login from the change.gov website.
Not that they would, but yes they could.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account