1 post • joined Thursday 20th November 2008 18:37 GMT
Same-domain policy 101
> No, it doesn't run "in the context of the page". It runs in the context of the google.com domain.
> Similarly, they can't modify it to steal the admin login from the change.gov website.
Not that they would, but yes they could.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones