1 post • joined 20 Nov 2008
There doesn't seem to be much to crow about here. OK so we can get to the login page for the CMS. Not a great idea. But the rest of the article? A lot of fuss about nothing. Do Reg readers need to be told what the s in https means?
Paris - Because she can be dumb sometimes.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat