3 posts • joined 18 Nov 2008
Look at other alternatives
Companies may want to look at other alternatives. Our HyperOffice has been in cloud communication and collaboration since 1998 - http://www.hyperoffice.com/blog/2011/05/31/a-call-to-bpos-and-google-apps-customers/
Will Office Web Apps integrate with third part y apps?
I've been wondering if Office web apps will work together with third party online collaboration platforms like HyperOffice.
Not for small businesses
Microsoft's strategy seems to me to be "SaaS solutions for enterprises". Even in its online avtaar, Exchange and Sharepoint still need to be implemented and managed - meaning dedicated staff. Ready to use and non expert solutions like HyperOffice are still the best bet.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!