3 posts • joined 18 Nov 2008
Look at other alternatives
Companies may want to look at other alternatives. Our HyperOffice has been in cloud communication and collaboration since 1998 - http://www.hyperoffice.com/blog/2011/05/31/a-call-to-bpos-and-google-apps-customers/
Will Office Web Apps integrate with third part y apps?
I've been wondering if Office web apps will work together with third party online collaboration platforms like HyperOffice.
Not for small businesses
Microsoft's strategy seems to me to be "SaaS solutions for enterprises". Even in its online avtaar, Exchange and Sharepoint still need to be implemented and managed - meaning dedicated staff. Ready to use and non expert solutions like HyperOffice are still the best bet.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip