3 posts • joined 18 Nov 2008
Look at other alternatives
Companies may want to look at other alternatives. Our HyperOffice has been in cloud communication and collaboration since 1998 - http://www.hyperoffice.com/blog/2011/05/31/a-call-to-bpos-and-google-apps-customers/
Will Office Web Apps integrate with third part y apps?
I've been wondering if Office web apps will work together with third party online collaboration platforms like HyperOffice.
Not for small businesses
Microsoft's strategy seems to me to be "SaaS solutions for enterprises". Even in its online avtaar, Exchange and Sharepoint still need to be implemented and managed - meaning dedicated staff. Ready to use and non expert solutions like HyperOffice are still the best bet.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds