3 posts • joined 18 Nov 2008
Look at other alternatives
Companies may want to look at other alternatives. Our HyperOffice has been in cloud communication and collaboration since 1998 - http://www.hyperoffice.com/blog/2011/05/31/a-call-to-bpos-and-google-apps-customers/
Will Office Web Apps integrate with third part y apps?
I've been wondering if Office web apps will work together with third party online collaboration platforms like HyperOffice.
Not for small businesses
Microsoft's strategy seems to me to be "SaaS solutions for enterprises". Even in its online avtaar, Exchange and Sharepoint still need to be implemented and managed - meaning dedicated staff. Ready to use and non expert solutions like HyperOffice are still the best bet.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great