3 posts • joined 18 Nov 2008
What to do?
Our landlord (my father in law) has just been sent one of these letters since the flat's internet access is perhaps unwisely done in his name... thing is, it's referring to a date when the previous tenants were here, and as far as we know they didn't even have a computer.
Any suggestions what we should do next would be gratefully recieved!
A new one?
Can I propose 'scriptard' for the writers of undesirable software?
w00t and *tard
w00t is a useful and very pervasive one.
*tard is the top one though, it can be applied to almost anything - e.g. our dog is a Labratard.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...