3 posts • joined 18 Nov 2008
What to do?
Our landlord (my father in law) has just been sent one of these letters since the flat's internet access is perhaps unwisely done in his name... thing is, it's referring to a date when the previous tenants were here, and as far as we know they didn't even have a computer.
Any suggestions what we should do next would be gratefully recieved!
A new one?
Can I propose 'scriptard' for the writers of undesirable software?
w00t and *tard
w00t is a useful and very pervasive one.
*tard is the top one though, it can be applied to almost anything - e.g. our dog is a Labratard.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen