3 posts • joined 18 Nov 2008
What to do?
Our landlord (my father in law) has just been sent one of these letters since the flat's internet access is perhaps unwisely done in his name... thing is, it's referring to a date when the previous tenants were here, and as far as we know they didn't even have a computer.
Any suggestions what we should do next would be gratefully recieved!
A new one?
Can I propose 'scriptard' for the writers of undesirable software?
w00t and *tard
w00t is a useful and very pervasive one.
*tard is the top one though, it can be applied to almost anything - e.g. our dog is a Labratard.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update