3 posts • joined 18 Nov 2008
What to do?
Our landlord (my father in law) has just been sent one of these letters since the flat's internet access is perhaps unwisely done in his name... thing is, it's referring to a date when the previous tenants were here, and as far as we know they didn't even have a computer.
Any suggestions what we should do next would be gratefully recieved!
A new one?
Can I propose 'scriptard' for the writers of undesirable software?
w00t and *tard
w00t is a useful and very pervasive one.
*tard is the top one though, it can be applied to almost anything - e.g. our dog is a Labratard.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack