3 posts • joined 18 Nov 2008
What to do?
Our landlord (my father in law) has just been sent one of these letters since the flat's internet access is perhaps unwisely done in his name... thing is, it's referring to a date when the previous tenants were here, and as far as we know they didn't even have a computer.
Any suggestions what we should do next would be gratefully recieved!
A new one?
Can I propose 'scriptard' for the writers of undesirable software?
w00t and *tard
w00t is a useful and very pervasive one.
*tard is the top one though, it can be applied to almost anything - e.g. our dog is a Labratard.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account