1 post • joined 18 Nov 2008
Where's the problem with installation?
It would seem there is a huge amount of anti-hype with OO 3.0. For me, running Debian Lenny it was a breeze to install.
1. Download deb file.
2. Extract deb files.
3. root@pc % dpkg -i *.deb
That was it. What's the fuss?
Granted I don't have links in the Applications menu now. But that's not so much of an issue for me.
- +Comment 'Anti-Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed