1 post • joined 18 Nov 2008
Where's the problem with installation?
It would seem there is a huge amount of anti-hype with OO 3.0. For me, running Debian Lenny it was a breeze to install.
1. Download deb file.
2. Extract deb files.
3. root@pc % dpkg -i *.deb
That was it. What's the fuss?
Granted I don't have links in the Applications menu now. But that's not so much of an issue for me.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast