1 post • joined Tuesday 18th November 2008 04:37 GMT
Where's the problem with installation?
It would seem there is a huge amount of anti-hype with OO 3.0. For me, running Debian Lenny it was a breeze to install.
1. Download deb file.
2. Extract deb files.
3. root@pc % dpkg -i *.deb
That was it. What's the fuss?
Granted I don't have links in the Applications menu now. But that's not so much of an issue for me.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad