1 post • joined 18 Nov 2008
Where's the problem with installation?
It would seem there is a huge amount of anti-hype with OO 3.0. For me, running Debian Lenny it was a breeze to install.
1. Download deb file.
2. Extract deb files.
3. root@pc % dpkg -i *.deb
That was it. What's the fuss?
Granted I don't have links in the Applications menu now. But that's not so much of an issue for me.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats