1 post • joined 18 Nov 2008
Where's the problem with installation?
It would seem there is a huge amount of anti-hype with OO 3.0. For me, running Debian Lenny it was a breeze to install.
1. Download deb file.
2. Extract deb files.
3. root@pc % dpkg -i *.deb
That was it. What's the fuss?
Granted I don't have links in the Applications menu now. But that's not so much of an issue for me.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise