5 posts • joined 17 Nov 2008
I feel sorry for the spider
Oldhams Estate is rough as owt, it'd need eyes in the back of it's head to avoid being mugged.
some of the computers were in the Gulf, on exercise. Maybe we should extradite him to Saudi instead?
they've still not published what he ACTUALLY did and WHY the US of A want him. Clue: he won't be locked up.
What a waste
of good cocaine.
My journey from my house in Bolton to work in the centre of Manchester took a full 25 minutes this morning, damned congestion, when will my misery ever end?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs