5 posts • joined 17 Nov 2008
I feel sorry for the spider
Oldhams Estate is rough as owt, it'd need eyes in the back of it's head to avoid being mugged.
some of the computers were in the Gulf, on exercise. Maybe we should extradite him to Saudi instead?
they've still not published what he ACTUALLY did and WHY the US of A want him. Clue: he won't be locked up.
What a waste
of good cocaine.
My journey from my house in Bolton to work in the centre of Manchester took a full 25 minutes this morning, damned congestion, when will my misery ever end?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL