1 post • joined 17 Apr 2006
A video camera setup on a tripod could capture the pathos and provide a dramatic reference point for patient improvement. Dig out your forgotten infrared remote for the camera. Narrating can be done on the fly or supplemented with the written diary (but voice narrative would provide inflections). Later it can be edited or even inspire an interest in further video applications.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE