1 post • joined 17 Apr 2006
A video camera setup on a tripod could capture the pathos and provide a dramatic reference point for patient improvement. Dig out your forgotten infrared remote for the camera. Narrating can be done on the fly or supplemented with the written diary (but voice narrative would provide inflections). Later it can be edited or even inspire an interest in further video applications.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun