1 post • joined 17 Apr 2006
A video camera setup on a tripod could capture the pathos and provide a dramatic reference point for patient improvement. Dig out your forgotten infrared remote for the camera. Narrating can be done on the fly or supplemented with the written diary (but voice narrative would provide inflections). Later it can be edited or even inspire an interest in further video applications.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro