1 post • joined Monday 17th April 2006 17:14 GMT
A video camera setup on a tripod could capture the pathos and provide a dramatic reference point for patient improvement. Dig out your forgotten infrared remote for the camera. Narrating can be done on the fly or supplemented with the written diary (but voice narrative would provide inflections). Later it can be edited or even inspire an interest in further video applications.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL