2 posts • joined 12 Nov 2008
The only way they would have admin privileges is
A)the form was using GET instead of POST. The username and password fields would be presented to the Google Bug as part of the URL.
B) The session ID was part of the URL instead of a cookie.
C) They hacked the site via their Google Bug.
I hate the web installers that detect you have a proxy, but then don't prompt you to enter your credentials. If they cannot get this to work, then I guess getting the actual app to work behind a firewall will be an epic fail too,
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst