5 posts • joined 12 Nov 2008
So we need femtocells for location based services now?
ummm.... most of the apps are just basic location based service triggers with the principal drawback that they only work with one location.... GPS or cell-tower positioning do this with the amazing functionality of being able to tell where you are outside of the house as well as when inside.
and of course you have to pay for another piece of get to get the reduced functionality of the femtocell solution...
shame there is no option for "remove the enormous marketing banner at the top of the screen that obscures the rest of the content..."
for the record
back working again for me.
I've been getting the "still working" message a lot more recently (but not for 30 mins like i just experienced). A different issue from the full outage, but still increasingly annoying.
Can't log into gmail again - just getting "still working" and being served offline results only.
what is happening to my favourite email service!
unfair critique methings
when browsing.... to go back a page, I just press the "back" button....
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks