7 posts • joined 13 Nov 2008
You can't edit a tweet. You can delete but not edit. He's been caught out and rather than fess up and say he'd gone too far he's coming out with the "I was hacked/it was edited" bollocks.
From Twitter Help pages:
"[Can I edit a tweet once I post it?]
Nope. Once it’s out there, you can’t edit it. You can delete an update by clicking the trash icon..."
No way jose!
Erm. No... if I read the patent correctly their patent does not cover what the iPhone OS does, at least not any part of the iPhone I have used.
Seems to me what the patent describes is a sort of overlayed thumb image representation of the new zoom or scroll position if the user releases the touch at that point. That isn't what the iPhone OS provides by default. (Although apps developed by third parties might I suppose)
And please no one notice the enormous lump of not particularly flexible or compact hardware that actually drives the thing!!
Surely, they just, you know.... plugged a new one in???!?
Yeah and you'll be needing nano-scale fingertips if, as it looks in the pic, the thing is just a smaller scaled down screen as the keyboard will by teeeeny... it's already fiddly enough on the full sized phone!
"Never bu(y) version 1.0 of anything"
Except... the screen problems are only with the latest revisions of MBA...
Paris... laid... etc etc!!!....
Re: Uh huh!
Well it's a shit joke then!
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…