1 post • joined 11 Nov 2008
Identity theft and online fraud mainly occurs because consumers leave their credit or debit data to intermidiaries' systems and networks. These systems are the weakest link and more prone to attack. The solution of the PIN in the card still forces online consumers to leave their credit data to these intermediaries.
Have you seen what the guys at www.kanatait.com are proposing? They argue that plastic cards (with chips or PINs) shouldn't be used in online transactions. Instead credit data is only seen and approved by the financial institution or credit card issuer and nobody else. Now that is a more compelling reason to eliminate fraud...
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- iPHONE 6 MOUNTAIN: Apple piling up 80 MILLION massive 'Air' Jesus Phones