11 posts • joined 11 Nov 2008
The shield protect them from that, other matter/energy and from time etc duh. Klingons on the starboard bow as second defence.
I find my android phone very compelling, and the app store is great. Yesterday got a talking stop watch for screen breaks from the app store for my htc hero.
Is that Carmaggedon in the picture? That would be reason enough to buy it. Though surely the big questions are how is it better than a tablet PC and is it just a big IPhone? 16GB memory though, nice.
He has to publish a book on his amazing accomplishments! He's living like horny royalty by the sounds of it.
Before twitter i felt quite out of touch with what my family, who live far away, are doing. Now with twitter it's nice to know my mom just harvested her spring beans and Dads started cycling. Whats the problem? Cameron can go live in a cave.
Oh FriNge! I thought it said fridge, I was confused by why this made it onto the Register.
all publicity is good publicity
Some publicity for the site though
If it's OK for educational purposes (and perhaps too keep viewers watching adverts which make £), then i want to educate on how to getta bigga penis for only small fees.
Is this why
Is this why they put my line rental up by a £ :(
Should have said he didnt delete the comment as it was evidence and product server logs for evidence of reading
So cruel, like in the Notre Dame cartoon. Would you give Hawking a similar award?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...