1 post • joined 26 Apr 2007
So far so good. EULA formulated under U.S. law (presumably). Now, lets enter the fray proper... How enforceable are contracts under US law in other countries? Regardless, of status in the U.S.? Not a copyright issue... So, here's a rich new stream for laywers to mine. Let the fun begin.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests