1 post • joined 26 Apr 2007
So far so good. EULA formulated under U.S. law (presumably). Now, lets enter the fray proper... How enforceable are contracts under US law in other countries? Regardless, of status in the U.S.? Not a copyright issue... So, here's a rich new stream for laywers to mine. Let the fun begin.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan