4 posts • joined Friday 7th November 2008 16:06 GMT
If i want a decent camera I wouldn't buy a phone ;)
The emergancy call thing is as non issue, if your phone is lost/stolen then you report it to the network operator who can block the SIM immediately.
People don't steal phones to make free calls - you get them anyway with most deals on the highstreet! You steal a phone for the phone - an iphone is worth £400 (or £100 down the pub)
Yet another supposed "iPhone killer" bites the dust - nice own goal voda!
Wifi is essential these days if you want to do more than send and receive emails. I use my home wifi on my iphone as I can't get HSDPA in the sticks :(
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go