4 posts • joined Friday 7th November 2008 16:06 GMT
If i want a decent camera I wouldn't buy a phone ;)
The emergancy call thing is as non issue, if your phone is lost/stolen then you report it to the network operator who can block the SIM immediately.
People don't steal phones to make free calls - you get them anyway with most deals on the highstreet! You steal a phone for the phone - an iphone is worth £400 (or £100 down the pub)
Yet another supposed "iPhone killer" bites the dust - nice own goal voda!
Wifi is essential these days if you want to do more than send and receive emails. I use my home wifi on my iphone as I can't get HSDPA in the sticks :(
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst