2 posts • joined Friday 7th November 2008 15:51 GMT
Birds of a feather ...
T-Rex sez to Triceratops, hey, why don't we join forces? That way we'll be driven to extinction twice as fast?!
Teech: 'cos Rupert hasn't been keeping up with the homework - could do better.
What else is in there, besides ID info?
The 'mostly harmless' account of the variables held in each profile can't be the whole story. Surely each profile also describes or gives a link to the circumstances under which the sample was taken? In which case ...
[ICON] None, because there's no face/boot option.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL